Northern New York Newspapers
Watertown
Ogdensburg
Massena-Potsdam
Lowville
Carthage
Malone
NNY Business
NNY Living
NNY Ads
Sun., Sep. 21
SUBSCRIBE
Serving the communities of Massena and Potsdam, New York
Related Stories

Two adults, five children have Parishville home destroyed by fire

ARTICLE OPTIONS
A A
print this article
e-mail this article

PARISHVILLE - An overheated woodstove has been determined to be the cause of a fire that destroyed the home of two adults and five children on the Middle Road in the town of Parishville.

Parishville firefighters responded to a call for a fully engulfed structure fire at a two-story brick house owned by Neil F. Richards, 246 County Route 56, at 10:36 a.m. Monday. Mutual aid was provided by firefighters from Hopkinton-Fort Jackson, Nicholville and Potsdam. Parishville Rescue also responded to the fire scene along with representatives of the Red Cross.

Parishville firefighters reported back in service at 3:13 p.m.

Connect with Us
DCO on FacebookWDT on Twitter