DWI - PARISHVILLE - Canton-based state police charged Joanne M. Crawford, 50, of Potsdam with driving while intoxicated and ticketed her for failure to keep right and operation of an unregistered motor vehicle following a traffic stop at 12:42 p.m. Sunday on the Allens Falls Road in the town of Parishville.
POSSESSION UNTAXED CIGARETTES - LOUISVILLE - Massena-based state police charged Franklin R. Bice, 45, of Pulaski with possession and transportation of more than 10,000 unstamped cigarettes following a stop at 3 p.m. Sunday on Route 37 in the town of Louisville.
AGGRAVATED HARASSMENT - FORT COVINGTON - Malone-based state police charged Sharon M. Lecalire, 37, of Malone with second-degree aggravated harassment following an investigation into a harassment complaint filed at 5:04 p.m. Saturday from the town of Fort Covington.
PROPERTY DAMAGE ACCIDENTS - CANTON - State police from around the region investigated a number of property damage accidents over the weekend and early Monday. Among those:
• Arlene M. HUddleston, 27, of Massedna at 12:42 a.m. Monday on state Route 37, near Champion Drive, in the town of Oswegatchie.
• Walter A. Perrin, 52, of Norfolk and THeresa B. Bruno, 83, of Peru at 12:20 p.m. Saturday on Tom Miller Road, near state Route 190, in the town of Plattsburgh.
• Andrew J. Cook, 68, of Akwesasne at 3:12 p.m. Saturday on Military Turnpike, near Recore Drive, in the town of Altona.
• Randy A. McAdam, 49, of Brushton and Ronel O. Joseph, 50, of Plattsburgh at 3:35 p.m. Saturday on Consumer Squre, near state Route 3, in the town of Plattsburgh.
• Deana L. Buffham, 57, of Dickinson Center at 2:30 p.m. Saturday on County Route 24, near Denio Road, in the town of Malone.